Looking for a trendy night out or for something fun and creative to do?
Express your creativity and talent!
Great evening event!
No drawing or painting experience required!
All art supplies are included!
RwA evening sessions are held twice a month: the Second and the last Friday of the month from 6:30 PM to 9 PM. Browse through the CALENDAR to select a painting you like and the day that works for you.
- January 9th and January 30th
- February 13th and February 27th
- March 13th and March 27th
- April 10th and April 24th
- May 8th and May 29th
- June 12th and June 26th
- July 10th and July 31st
- August 14th and August 28th
- September 11th and September 25th
- October 9th and October 30th
- November 13th and November 27th
- December 11th – only 1 class in December
RwA sessions are held at the artist’s studio located on the fourth floor, suite #407 & 408 of the ET Wright Building, 379 Liberty St., Rockland, MA. Participants can use the stairs or take an elevator from the main lobby.
Each piece of RwA featured artwork is expertly selected, conceptualized and executed by the instructor as easy-to-follow art for beginner painters. The featured collection has something for everyone and includes work of Picasso, Matisse, Mondrian, Pollock, O’Keefe, Kandinsky, Warhol and others.
ART SESSION PRICES INCLUDE
Price includes a reserved seat and all the necessary painting materials:
- Information and sample work of the featured artist
- Introduction to the style of the featured artist
- Step-by-step art instruction
- Take-home canvas
- Art supplies to use during class:
- Table top easel
- Paint brushes
- Palette and paints
- Reservation required – Limited seating
- No walk-in’s please
- 24 hour cancelation policy
- No refunds
- All classes start promptly at 6:30 PM and wrap up at 9 PM. You may want to arrive about thirty minutes early to check in.
More questions about the art sessions? Email the instructor via Registration page.
Alexandra Jordankova is a visual artist and graphic designer with a particular fondness for abstract landscapes and immersive textures. Her work is eclectic and diverse, yet her will to experiment with different materials and creative process acts as a common thread-line, as the instinct and emotional eloquence of her artworks is often the forefront. Alexandra is a SMFA certified Graphic Designer, professional artists and media creator, with a particular focus on abstractionism and photography. She has a lifelong teaching experience.
Find out more and browse through an extensive and wildly diverse portfolio of works: http://www.fineartbyalexandra.com